0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The KWA M1911 MK series was developed from the successful M1911 series, giving the older M1911 a modern update. The M1911 MK PTP allows operators to train with a 1911 style pistol while providing a tactical advantage over the older 1911 design. All MK series feature front and rear serrations that allow easy weapon manipulation and 3-dot combat sights for quick target acquisition. In addition, the MK II and MK IV variants feature a Picatinny rail for weapon accessories such as lights and lasers. Designed as a training weapon, the M1911 MK series will fit most duty holsters available on the market, making it an excellent choice for Law Enforcement and Military training.
– Length: 222.20mm
– Height: 152.40mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 132.14mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 115.00mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 21 Rounds
– Weight (with mag): 1.00kg
– Velocity: 340-350 FPS, Green Gas / 360-380, Black Gas
– Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
– Gas system: New Structure 2
– Propellant: Green Gas